Monday, May 25, 2009

More Edible Flower Cupcakes!




MORE EDIBLE FLOWER CUPCAKES!
Well, after making the mini edible flowers, I had a bunch left over and had a picnic to go to on Sunday, so I thought this would be the perfect time to use up the rest of them! Believe it or not, the kids at the party started eating them all up before the adults even had a chance! I had made a few dozen mini chocolates for the kiddies with sprinkles and blue icing. Believe it or not, all the mini cupcakes went and most of the larger ones, which you can see below! I think I made a few young fans yesterday! One of the little girls wants them for her upcoming birthday--so now I'll be making 100 MINI CUPCAKES WITH EDIBLE FLOWERS--what have I got myself into??










































No comments: